100% of donations go directly to help IHH in maintaining and producing education supplements, outreach packets, care bags, to giving financial grants to our members, and toward the costs associated with holding support group meetings and social events that help bring our families together.
(If you have a group or organization looking for a service project or fundraiser, please contact us and let us know you are interested in helping IHH at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Here are ways you can help:
Financial Donations through Other Programs
- Become a sponsor for our Walk for Healing Hearts and hang a banner at the event. (See our Sponsorship Information Letter for specifications.)
- Make a personal donation of any amount in honor of a special CHD Warrior.
- Donations can be made by:
- Mailing a check made payable to Intermountain Healing Hearts to the following address:
- P.O. Box 581306, Salt Lake City, UT 84158-1174
- Donating through our PayPal link located to the left
- Venmo: @ihhearts
- Use your Smith's Food and Drug Reward Card. 0.5% of your purchases price will go to IHH.
- If you have a Smith's Reward card, create or sign in.
- Hover over "Hi (NAME)" and click on "My Account"
- Scroll down through the Account Summary until you reach Inspiring Donations Program at the bottom and click on "Enroll"
- You can find our organization by using our organization number AD853 and click "Enroll."
- It's that easy. Now every time you use your Smith's Rewards Card it will support Intermountain Healing Hearts.
- Buy or Sell on eBay using eBay for Charity
Donate items for our Silent Auction fundraisers
- Gift Cards
- Hotel/Zoo/Museum etc. vouchers
- Gift Baskets
- Services (photography session, lawn mowing services, etc)
- Crafts or items with Hearts on them (quilts, baby blankets, door decorations, jewelry, etc)
Collect items for care bags
- Receiving blankets or fleece blankets
- Stuffed animals
- Fuzzy socks
- Baby Leg-warmers
- Gift Cards to local restaurants
Volunteer at one of our events
- We are always looking for volunteers to help with our events. We have had volunteers and groups help at Heart Camp, the Family Picnic, and the Walk for Healing Hearts. Groups may help with the event itself or plan activities to entertain kids during the event.
Hold a fundraiser
- Donate the proceeds to IHH to help pay for activities such as Heart Camp, fund medical research, and direct family support.
- Hold a Bake Sale/Yard Sale.
- Have a contest at your school to see which class can raise the most money (IHH will even sponsor an ice cream party for the winning class).
- Have a friendly competition at work to see which department/section/team can raise the most money and maybe the winners can have a casual dress day.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have interest in being involved or contributing!